• DO NOT burn candle unattended.
• Keep away from flammable objects or anything that can catch fire.
• Keep away from children and pets.
• Large crystals and/or flowers should be removed before lighting.
• Trim wick to ¼ inch before lighting.
• Burn candle on a level, fire resistant surface away from drafts and/or fans.
• Candle container will get hot. Do not touch the candle container until candle wax has cooled.
• DO NOT burn candles for more than 4 hours at a time.
• DO NOT burn the candle to the very bottom. Stop use when 1/4 inch of wax remains.
• For smudge candles or candles with dried flowers/herbs: If the flame burns too high or too close to the container, extinguish immediately (DO NOT extinguish the candle with water).
- Each crystal is hand selected for quality and authenticity.
- Crystals are cleansed with sage and sea salt before being packed and shipped.
- Crystals are natural items and may vary slightly in colour, shape, or size.
If you would like to keep your tin/jar:
- Remove heavy/large crystals from the top of the wax before lighting your candle.
- When 1/4 wax is remaining in your tin or jar, extinguish your candle and dispose of the wax.
- Your Candle is a coconut apricot wax blend, and your jar can be washed in hot water with dawn dish detergent to remove any excess wax.
Candle Ritual (please feel free to use your ritual or use this one as a guide):
- Remove candle from packaging and follow Candle Burning Instructions before placing in a peaceful, quiet area.
- Before lighting the candle, inhale for 4 seconds, hold for 7 seconds, and exhale slowly for 8 seconds (repeat if you desire).
- Visualize your intention or prayer for this candle. Once your intentions are set, light your candle.
- Allow the candle to burn and enjoy the soothing aromatherapy and herbal qualities.
- When you are finished burning your candle, visualize your intentions once more, then extinguish your candle flame. Thank your candle for working its magic.